Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Challenge 1: Love Letter Challenge


There are so many things I want to tell my family, but sometimes it is hard to express.  I get so caught up in the business of my day and don't take the time to tell them how incredible they are.

LOVE LETTER CHALLENGE:  Include a "love" letter on your layout to let that person know how much they mean to you.

For a bit of extra inspiration, check out this lovely layout by Jill Sprott (from 2 Peas):


Stop in here tomorrow to see what we came up with!

1 comment:

  1. I love the inspiration layout here by Jill Sprott - I had already pinned this a few days ago because I adore all the little pockets and places for things.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.